How to Participate
The 2013 survey is now open!
The Software Industry Survey is aimed at all firms operating in the software industry. If your company is a software firm, we have most likely contacted you already. Please see the frequently asked questions page for information on which companies are included in the study.
Options for participation
- Paper form, which you have received by postal mail. If you have not received mail from us, you can print the questionnair from the following links
- Web form, to which you have received a link by email. If you have not received an email from us, please use the responding boxes in the web page.
Why should I participate
- The Software Industry Survey is an established study that is closely followed by several stakeholders of the software industry. By responding, you can influence how these stakeholders view the industry.
- You will receive a mass-tailored company specific report, which compares your company to the industy. The report was found to be very usefull by the respondens. You can check out a company report from previous year here here.
- It will only take approximately 20-30 minutes of your time.